This blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 4 seconds. If not, visit
www.rarasuperstar.com/blog
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, September 26, 2011

Ra Ra Loves (Kaylah W.)

Photobucket
You may of seen her lookbooks or you may remember her amazing entries for "Project Ra Ra", either way if your like me your probably wondering how someone can be so incredibly stylish/confident/cool at 15.
I mean really, come on, at 24 I still don't know how to dress myself. I guess some people can be so effortlessly cool, and this my friend is one of those people.

Tell us a bit about yourself, where you live, what you do?
Well for starters I am fifteen and I live in Belmont which is not all that far from paddington.

How would you describe the fashion scene at you school?
The fashion scene at my school is a little bit mundane and I got to this point where I realized that the things I was into and appreciated was different to my peers.

What do you love about living in Brisbane…and if you could would you move?
I would definitely move to paddington if I could. It is an amazing area close to the city with great shops such as rara (my absolute favourite)

Describe you personal style in three words...
If I had to describe my personal style in three words I'd have to say It's quirky, retro and unique.

If you could teleport back to any era for 24 hours which would it be and why?
I wish i wish i wish i could teleport back into the 1950's-60's. this era has had an enormous impact on me and my style and i would love to experience what it was like to live in those times firsthand.

Any blogs website we should know about that you cant live without?
I could not live without my tumblr, http://angste.tumblr.com/ which is the most addictive blogging site ever created.

What do you splurge on?
I splurge on hats. Hats are my biggest weakness, my hat stand I got for Christmas is on the verge of toppling over.

What do you skimp on?
I skimp on anything that is popular at that point in time. I dread going to shopping centers because i know i'm not going to have much luck finding something different to what every other girl is wearing. that's where second hand shops and boutiques come in handy.

Where do you see yourself in the year 2020?
By the year 2020 I hope to have gotten my degree in graphic design and be working and settled in a small business my friends who have already left school are planning out.


No comments:

Post a Comment